Emilee Stucky of Emilime Designs will be teaching all about lettering and basic loose floral watercolor skills. You will learn basic marker and brush techniques and troubleshooting, how to create a brush-lettering style with both marker and paint brush, form simple loose illustrated florals, and learn the steps to take a piece from concept to finalized artwork. Along the way, Emilee will also demonstrate how to combine the letters into words, how to create/define your own style and artistic touch, and how to blend colors on the page to create an ombre look. Each student will receive a kit with all materials and supplies provided, a workbook, class-style instructions, individual help, and access to post-class videos to continue developing your artistry after the class!!
Join us Saturday, April 28th from 10am-12:30pm
at Faith & Life Bookstore (606 N Main, Newton, KS 67114
). And you’ll definitely want to save some time to shop afterwards! Tickets are $89 and include all of your supplies you get to take home and keep!
The entire kit includes:
- 20+ page Brush Lettering & Watercolor instructional workbook with 2 styles of Alphabet Exemplars
- 3 of Emilee’s favorite artistic brushes which include two small round brushes she uses for lettering and one large round brush for washes and floral artwork
- 36-color watercolor palette
- Water jar
- Sketching pencil
- 3 of her favorite markers for lettering
- Spiral-bound notepad (30 sheets) of Canon watercolor cold-pressed paper
- Extra practice sheets of Emilee’s favorite marker paper
Tickets are nonrefundable; however, if you are unable to attend, you can transfer your ticket to someone else or pick up your kit at the bookstore! We can’t wait to see you there!!